Pie Funds Management Limited (Pie Funds) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. Any information that you provide us is held in accordance with all relevant privacy laws, including, without limitation, the Privacy Act 1993.
This information may change from time to time. Please review it on our website regularly.
Collection and use of your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order to:
- conduct our business (including opening and operating your account and managing our relationship with you);
- evaluate and improve our products and customer service offering;
- protect and enforce our rights as part of our relationship with you;
- comply with all applicable laws including our anti-money laundering requirements;
- conduct market research, data processing and statistical analysis activities; and
- market and advertise our services to you. However, if you ask us not to provide you with this information, we will comply with your request.
Consequences of not providing us information
If you do not provide information we have requested, we may be unable to provide you with services such as management of your account and will not be able to market our services to you.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- other companies or individuals who assist us with the purposes above or who perform functions on our behalf (such as data storage providers, our custodian and administration manager, our supervisor and specialist consultants). These third parties may be subject tot overseas laws which requirement them to disclose your information.
- other companies, agencies or individuals that maintain databases against which your identify may be verified including, but not limited to, the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs and the New Zealand Transport Agency;
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities including the Financial Markets Authority and Inland Revenue;
- organisations conducting market research, data processing and statistical analysis for us;
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it; and
- where we are required to do so by law.
Storage of information
We can store your information physically or electronically ourselves or with others contracted to hold the information for us. Your information may be held offshore in certain jurisdictions including, without limitation, Australia, Japan and the United States. We will act reasonably to ensure that your information is protected from unauthorised use or disclosure.
Accessing and correcting personal information
You have the right to access any personal information held by Pie Funds about you. If you believe the information is wrong, you may ask that it be corrected. To request information about yourself, you can contact:
Pie Funds Management Limited,
Level One, 1 Byron Avenue
PO Box 33 1079
Attention: Compliance Team
Telephone: +64 9 486 1701