Pie Wealth is a personalised service, tailoring an investment portfolio to your lifestyle and requirements. This service is best suited to individuals, family trusts and corporates with $500,000 or more to invest.
Pie Wealth was created because clients approached Pie Funds asking for advice on investment suitability, risk tolerance and how our funds would assist them with their goals. We decided to create Pie Wealth to meet this need.
Pie Wealth provides ongoing investment advice on a range of products, including those not offered by Pie Funds. Each client is unique and our recommendations are tailored to their goals, circumstances and risk profile.
We regularly review our recommendations to ensure they remain appropriate and to keep your investment portfolio on track.
- A written statement of Advice on how to achieve your financial goals.
- Access to funds within Pie Funds and some products outside of Pie Funds that we monitor.
- Personalised investment advice and regular meetings with your Wealth Adviser.
- An online portfolio platform to view your investments at any time.
- Full administration and independent custody of your holdings. (i.e. your money is not held with Pie directly)
- Monthly fund updates.
- Tax and semi-annual reports.
- Subscription to JUNO Magazine.
James Paterson FSP188224: James is licensed to provide financial advice and recommendations to high net worth clients. Prior to joining Pie in 2018, James was Head of Advice at Fisher Funds Management in Auckland. Click here to read James' Primary Disclosure Statement.
Simon Hepple FSP111044: Simon is licensed to provide financial advice and recommendations to high net worth clients. Prior to joining Pie in 2018, Simon worked at Westpac in Auckland as an Executive Financial Adviser. Click here to read Simon’s Primary Disclosure Statement.
Rob Glasgow FSP461906: Rob is licensed to provide financial advice and recommendations to high net worth clients. Prior to joining Pie in 2019, Rob was an Associate Director with ANZ Private Bank in Auckland. Click here to read Rob’s Primary Disclosure Statement.
Secondary Disclosure Statements are available on request, free of charge.